Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, WA and the Surrounding Areas
We do repairs and offer customized maintenance services on a wide variety of products, including:
- heat pumps (forced air and ductless)
- furnaces (propane, natural gas, electric, and oil)
- air conditioners and other cooling systems
- water heaters (hot water tanks and tankless water heaters)
- gas fireplace inserts and gas stoves
- air purification equipment (electronic air cleaners, UV light filters, etc.)
If you have questions about Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, WA in your home or workplace, give us a call today. Our office staff is friendly and knowledgeable, they can answer many questions over the phone, or schedule an appointment with one our expert service and repair technicians. You can also submit your question or request in the form on the right side of this page, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, WA includes:
- diagnostics – testing and evaluation of the each component of the system, as well as a test of the system as a whole
- Measure system efficiency and compare to manufacturer’s specifications – as well as troubleshooting why system is under-performing if that is found to be the case
- Verify safety of installation and operation of equipment – test for gas leaks, inspect exhaust venting for damage or obstruction, confirm heat output is within safe temperature ranges, etc.
- adjustments to the system – aimed to extend its service life, increase efficiency, or prevent future repairs
- a thorough cleaning – both for the sake of your health and to keep the system running at its best
- answering any questions you have about the operation and features of your equipment – our technicians love to answer questions or talk about HVAC equipment!
We’ve carefully created a unique Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, WA routine for all major system types using years of input from our technicians in the field, questions from our clients, the recommendations of leading manufacturers, and national standards from professional organizations like the ACCA. Essentially, each routine was designed with three main goals in mind: safety, helping you get the most out of your system, and preventing or forecasting repairs or other issues.