Why choose us for Furnace installation?
For over 50 years we have gone out of our way to make sure every Furnace Installation we do will allow our customers to get maximum value, and maximum life out of their equipment. This is the reason we sell the top-rated brands such as Carrier. This is the equipment that we put in our homes, and it’s the equipment we offer to our customers…simple as that. Much more important than the brand of equipment, is the company doing the installation. My grandfather realized a long time ago that if we took the extra time and effort to make sure that your equipment was sized properly, and installed with craftsmanship, that both our customers, and us as a company would win. Fast forward a few years, and we have taken that to the next level, by constructing a comprehensive Marr’s Heating specific Installation standards manual. This manual ensures that every installation we do is up to company standards, and nothing short. At the end of the day, it is my family name that is on the side of those trucks, and that is why I’m more than happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work we do, so if you’re not happy, I will make it right myself
What is involved in a furnace installation?
We our sales representatives are more than willing to help you apply for financing, give information on maintenance costs and upkeep of their new equipment, and ultimately present the customer with a wide variety of different options, and present all relevant information that lets you make an informed decision that you will be happy with long term.
Installing a furnace properly is much more complex than people think. Many hours behind the scenes goes into sizing the unit properly to your home and ensuring the end result will be above and beyond your expectations. Our sales representatives are much more than they seem, when they come to your home they are looking for many key points that will make your home comfortable, healthy, quiet, and drama free.
Some of these key points are:
- If you have any hot or cold spots in your home
- If your ductwork is in good shape, and sealed properly
- If your ductwork is sized properly for your home
- If your insulation R values are great enough for your home, and what size furnace is needed to properly keep up with the heat loss
- Where the furnace is located in your home, and whether the noise during run time is an issue
- If your thermostat meets your specific needs
- If there is any way we can make the new system function beyond expectation
- If there is any way we can make the system, more aesthetically pleasing and less obtrusive
- Your budget
- If you suffer from allergies or other indoor air quality issues
- If your existing system is safe and up to code
- If your heat registers are restrictive, or outdated for the new equipment
How long does a furnace installation take?
This is a tough question to answer, but most of our installs are completed in 1 day, or 2 days on occasion. The exact installation time will depend entirely on your specific circumstances
What if I need an electrician?
If your new furnace requires an updated breaker, or circuit, we work very closely with local electricians, and we can include electrical work in your estimate, and schedule them the same day as your installation to try and make everything as seamless as possible
Our goal is to make your furnace installation as simple and seamless as possible, and provide our customers with incredible value. If we do our job correctly, we will win you as a lifelong customer, and you will be able to rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back