Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Annual maintenance on your heating, cooling, and hot water systems keeps your family safe and comfortable, reduces operating costs and repairs, and extends the life of the equipment!
At Marr’s Heating and Conditioning many of our clients have Preventative Maintenance Agreements which include annual service at a discounted rate, as well as a collection of other benefits and savings, including:
- Discounts on repairs and parts (15% off parts and labor)
- Discounted diagnostic charge
- Extends the labor warranty of new equipment purchased from Marr’s (up to 5 years)*
- Includes annual media filter replacement or electronic air cleaner service
- Marr’s calls to setup appointment annually, you don’t have to worry about forgetting!
- Priority service for emergency and no-heat situations (usually same day)
With a preventative maintenance agreement, most repairs can be forecast and prevented or taken care of before they damage the rest of the system or become dangerous. If you do need repairs, you’ll save big with 15% off parts and labor, and even if you never need to take advantage of these discounts, you’ll still save 20% or more on equipment maintenance every year.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements are available on the following equipment types:
- Gas Furnaces
- Forced Air Heat Pumps
- Gas Fireplaces, Inserts, and Free-standing Stoves
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Electric Furnaces
- Hot Water Tanks
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Unit/Shop heaters (Reznor, Empire, Modine, etc.)
- Rooftop units and “gas packs”
- Electronic Air Cleaners and other air-quality products (humidifiers/dehumidifers)
Annual service and the benefits of a maintenance agreement gives you and your family (or business!) the peace of mind knowing your equipment is in the best working order possible, and that you have a team of experienced professionals ready to come to your aid if you ever need them. At Marr’s Heating and Air Conditioning, we take pride and satisfaction knowing that hundreds of families and businesses throughout Whatcom county rely on us to keep them safe and comfortable. You’re in good hands!